TokyoMade in collaboration with BiZ NITE will be strutting down the red carpet at Tableaux in Daikanyama on Monday night!
Please join us at BiZ NITE – Tokyo’s fastest growing networking event for creative business people – on Monday 8 September at Daikanyama Tableaux , 18:00-23:30, with an Australian Flavor’. The venue has a beautiful atmosphere with an outdoor courtyard, great food and reasonably priced drinks.
In addition to our regular content, BiZ NITE will host presentations about contemporary Australian music and culture, and about Australian creative business people’s activities in Japan. We expect about 300 people to attend community presentations and get-togethers in three spaces for people working in an A-Z of creative communities, including ad, art, DJ, design, eco, fashion, movie, music, net, sport, success, VJ, wellness industries.
Entry: Advance: 1000 yen / Door 1500 yen, (Buffet dinner 1500 yen. Australian drinks at special prices) (To qualify for advance, please sign up as a member at biznites.ning.com
18:00-22:30 Presentations & Discussions in Three Spaces:
* ART BIZ: “Live Painting by Hiroaki Koshiba with DJ James Carstensen” Hiraoki Koshiba
* Ad Biz: “Outdoor advertising Aussie style” Mark Long, Charles Thirwall.
* Fashion Biz: Style from the Streets of Tokyo with TokyoMade with fashion parade!
* I.T. Biz: “TangoTown – It’s like carrying a Japanese teacher in your pocket” Tracey Northcott (YAY!!)
* Net Biz: “Launch of Japan-i English/Chinese/TaiwaneseKorean Travel Media – and call for Staff and Volunteer Writers, Editors and Photographers” – Jon Lynch
* Movie Biz: info soon
* Music Biz: “Trumpet playing on the Tokyo jazz scene – an inspirational story (Presentation and live music performance)” – Neil Stalnaker
* NPO BIZ: info soon
* Photo Biz: “Martine Cotton Photography: launch of http://www.martinecotton.com” Martine Cotton ( woot!)
* Performance Biz: info soon
* Sports Biz: info soon
* Wellness Biz: info soon
22:00-23:30 LOUNGE DJs: James Carstensen (Tokyo Electro) mixing electro-lounge music with some Aussie classics.